2009 comes to a close...

Lot's of changes in 2009 for everyone. But with each change, a new adventure is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2010, full of activities for the kids, time with good friends and new experiences with the whole family.



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Fun

We went blueberry picking last weekend and Kelton loved it. He ate at least a pound of berries while picking and had about 1/2 a pound in his bucket at the end. So fun!
Brady trying to make a sneaky escape.

Here is Kelton waiting for dinner.


Kelton LOVES to have Brady dress up like Spiderman too. This is pretty much a daily routine. I can't tell you how many times I've been "webbed."





1 comment:

Stathmom said...

Love the photos!
Tell Kelton that Gabe has the same red shirt with the "lifeguard" logo on it.
:)