2009 comes to a close...

Lot's of changes in 2009 for everyone. But with each change, a new adventure is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2010, full of activities for the kids, time with good friends and new experiences with the whole family.



Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cousin Lila's Visit

"Baby Lila" as she's so well known to my boys came over with Aunt Marta Friday for a visit. Lila is probably the happiest baby I have ever known! Brady and his cousin Lila spent the afternoon playing. He was SO good with her. He usually scratches and pushes kids his age...maybe he knew she was family and a bit younger? Or, maybe my amazing parenting is kicking in a working... ok... it was luck! :)
Lila wanted to pet Brady so bad at first. Cute!

More petting.
Playing Peek a boo.

Snack time after a hard day at play.

I thoroughly enjoyed their playdate. Not only did I have a blast with Lila, it was so so great catching up with Marta. Miss you guys!

No comments: