I'm unsure what this "move" was, but he suddenly broke out in poses for the camera. Starting to be a Ham!.
2009 comes to a close...
Lot's of changes in 2009 for everyone. But with each change, a new adventure is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2010, full of activities for the kids, time with good friends and new experiences with the whole family.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
2009 Holidays with Family
Wow, it's been a long, long time since I've updated my blog! Thought I better put something out here before 2010 is over!

Thier cousin Rachael came with us to visit Santa. Brady's nice "fake" smile.
Santa Clause listening carefully to Kelton's wish list. A Ninja costume and a real motorcycle with training wheels. Well, he got one of his wishes anyway!

I'm unsure what this "move" was, but he suddenly broke out in poses for the camera. Starting to be a Ham!.
I'm unsure what this "move" was, but he suddenly broke out in poses for the camera. Starting to be a Ham!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment